Friday, May 20, 2016

Rest in Peace Dear Russel, You Will Never Be Forgotten


This is dedicated to my dear Russel, who taught me to love, who taught me to live.....if you cannot come back to me.....come and take me to thee......life without you is not the same anymore.....


Come back dear, come back to me
With you beside me all my troubles will flee

I just cannot take this pain any longer
Come and help me become a little stronger


This world is a very cruel place
Everyone around is with a false face

You cared for me, you loved me so much
During your last moments, my hand you did clutch


You closed your eyes and did not even say good bye
You just let your life slip by

You had always wanted to see a smile on my face
All troubles and worries you would always chase


But my dearest darling Russel
You have left me to face the tussel

I am feeling very lonely and lost
Every trouble seems worse than the last


When it is time for me to leave this place
Wait at heavens door with a warm embrace


REST IN PEACE DEAR RUSSEL
YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

No comments: